Senior Software Engineer [ET\SSEJAVA\290917]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : Multiple
Applicant must have: 3.5-4.5 Years Experience
- Core JAVA, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JDBC
- Web Services framework – SOAP using Apache CXF & REST using Jersey, XML, Apache Tomcat
- XML Parser – JAXB, Xstream, Stax , Sax
- Quartz scheduler Maven, Angular JS
- Free marker Template, Apache POI, Itext PDF generator, EhCache, GSON
- HighChart, Knockout JS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Owner of one or more project, leading as a project owner. As a project owner, responsible to manage details of project such as version, deployment summary
- To manage one or more associate developer as well as software developer. To allocate task and review task plan, to review technical skill, quality of development, adherence to standards, cultural fit.
- Leading requirement gathering calls, must be in a sync with onsite team as well as team leader. Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- To create/manage functional document for each component/project.
- Identify upcoming technologies and develop appropriate teams.
- To transfer knowledge to enhance skill set of team member.
- Assist Team Leader in project coordination.
- Conduct thorough unit testing and integration testing for the whole system.
- Daily status reporting should be produced for task carried out.
- To identify on training requirements for domain, technical skill, communication skill, soft skill.
- Follow the defined best practices and coding standards at all times.
- To fulfill allocated goals of each quarter.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!