Oracle Apps DBABack To List
Number of Vacancy : 2
Applicant must have: 3 - 7 Years Experience
BE, MCA, MTech, Graduation in IT / Computer Science
- Multinode infrastructure
- Oracle EBS
Roles And responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of EBS R12 and EBS R12.2 Administration, Configuration, Upgrade and maintenance.
- Ability to work with Cloning/Refresh of EBS Instance and Oracle Database using Rapid Clone and Other Cloning technologies.
- Experience with Patching of EBS Infrastructure including Database with hands-on ability to use utilities like OPatch, ADPATCH, ADOP etc.
- Ability to proactively analyze and recommend CPU, Security Patches for database and EBS.
- Hands-on experience working with AD Utilities performing Autoconfig, Patching, Admin, Cloning, Ctrl etc.
- Good understanding of Operating system like Unix, Linux, Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Thorough understanding of EBS Oracle Database administration and monitoring with RAC, Data Guard, ASM, and RMAN.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Understanding of Multi-node Infrastructure, Load Balancer, Clustering and DMZ setup
- Experience working with Oracle EBS instance upgrade from versions 11i/R12 to R12.2.
- Experience working with Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA).
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!