Network Engineer [SA\NE\230218]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 6
Applicant must have: 5 - 9 Years Experience
Troubleshooting, MPLS, VPN, IPSEC VPN, FIREWALL, BIG IP F5, Cisco Router
- Assist with monitoring network systems that need to be available 24x7x365.
- Track issues with MPLS circuits and managed VPN connections through to resolution using SNMP management tools
- Communicate any issues internally to customer support and technical teams
- Assist with deploying MPLS and VPN devices
- Assist with SSL certificate management and tracking
- Assist with the deployment of firewall rules
- Assist with capacity planning for network systems and telecommunications circuits Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Performs analysis for performance and capacity
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves network problems (alerts and trouble tickets) .
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience with SNMP monitoring tools
- Experience with network install, configuration / provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Experience with routing protocols, VPN and MPLS configuration, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Understanding of telecommunication circuits including T1 and Ethernet MPLS
- Understanding of secure application protocols including SSL/TLS, SFTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco ASA, Juniper firewalls F5 Load Balancers,
- Must be able to work unsupervised, be a self-starter, well organized, multi-task and remain calm in a high-pressure atmosphere
- Must have a great customer support attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner who embraces change
- Must be available during evening and weekend hours to provide scheduled and non-scheduled 24×7 on-call support
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!