Lead Tech-Functional – FinanceBack To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 10+ Year Experience
- Financial modules (Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, SLA, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Costing)
Roles And responsibilities
- Job Description
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant with more than 10 years of experience.
- Strong expertise in Financial modules (Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, SLA, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Costing)
- Leading a team of Oracle EBS technical & functional resources in Release 11 and 12 environment.
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Interacting with the client and Cognizant project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Proficient in development & customization of RICEW Components.
- Hands on experience working with Client objects like concurrent programs, flex fields, values set, look ups.
- Experience of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in Unix.
- Experience in developing interfaces with third party systems.
- Experience in inbound and outbound interfaces to load the data from legacy systems using PL/SQL and SQL * Loader and UTL_FILE Package.
- Extensively worked on XML reports with multiple data sources.
- Proficient in development and customization of reports.
- Proficient in form’s personalization.
- Proficient in writing packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and using SQL, PLSQL.
- Well verse with Oracle AIM, should have written BR100, MD70s, etc.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Financial modules (Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, SLA, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Costing
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!